Our women's - 40F Winter Boots are great for walking around town, walking on the glacier, taking a dog sled ride, and generally being outside and active. They are high enough so that you can walk through the deep snow comfortably without worrying that your feet or ankles will get wet and cold.
Sourdough Advice: If you are keeping the boots for more than one day, at the end of the day, pull out the liner and wipe out the bottom inside of the boot with a cloth. Keep the liner out all night to dry. This will remove any moisture that occurs when boots move from the cold outside into the warm inside and your feet with stay warm the next day. If the moisture stays in the boots overnight, the moisture will make your feet cold.
- Rated to -40F.
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- Heel counter lug for easy removal and snowshoe strap retention
- ICEKISS dual-density synthetic rubber outsole
- Deep, self-cleaning lugs for superior traction on snow
- Removable, EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT treatment
Give us a call, we're happy to help. 907-276-0233