XTRATUF Men's Legacy 2.0 Non-Insulated Wide Calf Boot
These XTRATUF Legacy 2.0 Series 15" Neoprene Men's Fishing Boots feature an updated design, new safety features, and even more protection.
The signature non-marking Chevron outsole still anchors the boot, but it's been upgraded to achieve an SRC rating--the highest level of slip-resistance that can be awarded.
From a comfort standpoint, the new contoured topline on these fishing boots is lower at the back to prevent calf-chafing, and features a polyurethane rim for added smoothness. A new form fitting last is specially designed to provide a proper fit for today's fisherman, and combines with a new PU Comfort insole for longwearing comfort and reduced foot fatigue.
The protection package is also beefed up with extra layers of rubber at the shin and forefoot to prevent wear from the constant rubbing of foul weather gear. The heel features a new textured finish for easier on/off, but remains supple enough to avoid snagging on gill nets. The tried-and-true, 100% waterproof triple-dipped neoprene design of these men's fishing boots is unchanged.
They feature hand-layered construction for flex and strength at critical stress points, and remain resistant to cleaning chemicals, contaminants and other corrosive substances common to the fishing industry.
- 100% waterproof triple-dipped latex neoprene is ozone, acid & chemical resistant, softer, lighter & more pliable than ordinary rubber, hand-layered construction provides flex/strength at stress points
- New non-marking Chevron outsole is ideal for slippery decks on pitching seas and is rated SRC slip-resistant--the highest level of slip-resistance awarded, toe & heel guards protect against abrasions
- New form fitting last provides longwearing comfort for the modern fisherman, polyurethane comfort insole helps prevent foot & leg fatigue, heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
- New shin and bib guards add layers of protective rubber to prevent wear when rubbing against foul weather gear, new textured heel for easy on/off is also smooth enough to avoid catching on nets
- New scalloped topline binding prevents the boot top from rubbing against the back of the leg, causing irritation, topline also features a PU rim for added smoothness and less abrasion