An Alaskan staple in a new black color with the same flexible, all-day comfort and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives, and contaminants. 100% waterproof. Each boot is made with our signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless barrier that is highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants. The latex neoprene is ozone resistant, and is softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back. Non-marking, slip-resistant Chevron outsole that provides unparalleled traction on any surface in the most extreme conditions.
- 12 inch tall shaft height (3 inches shorter than the classic 15 inch Legacy)
- Recommend half sizes order up
- Triple-Dipped Shells for Extra Tough, Extra Watertight Protection
- Hand-Layered Construction Adds Flex and Strength at Critical Stress Points
- Open Cell Foam Footbed Insoles reduce moisture and add comfort
- Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Outsole
- 100% Waterproof