Our winter rental winter boots will keep your feet warm to -40F. This is the boot for you if you are going to be reasonably active, hiking on a glacier, or walking around downtown, on a dog sledding adventure.
Sourdough Advice: If you are going to be on a multiple-day rental, remove the liner each night, wipe out the boot and keep the liner in the open air until the next day. This will keep the moisture that naturally gathers in a winter boot dry and your feet will stay warm day after day. Most cold feet are a result of sweat, so it's terribly important that you remove the liner each night and wipe the boot dry.
NOTE: If you have a wide foot, or need a size 14 or 15, we will put you in a different pair of -40F winter boots, so be sure to let us know.
- Temperature rating: -40°F
- Durable leather upper with faux-fur collar
- Premium rubber foot keeps out the wet elements.
- Lace-up front with D-ring metal hardware for a secure yet comfortable fit.
- Removable felt inner boot liner for incredible warmth and breathability.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for comfortable underfoot support.
- Gel Flex midsole for added support and shock absorption.
- Polar Rubber outsole for excellent traction on icy and snowy surfaces.
- Shaft: 10 3⁄4 in
Give us a call, we're happy to help. 907-276-0233