This baselayer pant is perfect for those kids who need to stay warm on the way to school or on the snow machine. This is the thickest fleece baselayer for kids we carry and it's super warm, super soft and will stay dry all the live long day. Baselayers are important because once the body is warm, the extremities stay warm too. The Genesis fleece is a great choice for any kid but just make sure you get some Tops too!
- Micro Fiber plus Fleece: This fabric is part super light micro fiber fabric, plus a section of insulating fleece for added warmth. It is best used in Northern climates that require more than just a thin layer to keep the cold away.
- 100% Micro Polyester: Ultra thin fibers of Polyester make up this thermal to give maximum function with minimum weight.
- Saddle shoulder: The seam for the shoulder sits in front and in back to add comfort.
- Contour back: For a slight form fit in the back.
- Terramar's EC2 Qwik-Dri technology is an electrostatic process that permanently modifies the fiber so that it is (literally) a magnet for moisture. EC2 Qwik-Dri fabrics wick away moisture at a rate three times faster than typical wicking fabrics.