Make your feet the least of your concerns when facing arctic-like conditions with the Glacier XT Insulated Waterproof Pac Boots from Sorel. Comfort-rated to -100°F, the Glacier XT combines proven insulating felt liners with modern reflective lining technology to keep feet comfortable in extreme winter conditions.
- Removable 13mm ThermoPlus felt inner boots lined with Omni-Heat™ heat reflecting technology hold body heat close and shield feet from the bitter cold outside.
- Top drawstring with barrel-lock closure that cinches up tight to lock the snow out.
- SOREL rated: -100ºF / -73.3ºC.
- Durable water and windproof PU-coated synthetic textile upper.
- Drawstring with barrel lock closure system.
- Removable 13mm ThermoPlus felt inner boot with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining.
- Removable 13 mm Sorel meltdown midsole and 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell.
- Rubber aero-trac, nonloading outsole provides excellent traction.