Kamik Girl's Farrah Jacket
We carry Kamik Kid’s Winter gear because we believe it is the best you can get for your Alaskan child. Kamik is a Canadian manufacturer and understands deep cold. Kamik kids jackets have a deep fleece lining on the back of the jacket and in the hoods to keep to keep kids safe, warm and dry in extreme temperatures. They also have snow skirts on each jacket so that when kids are playing in the snow, the snow remains on the outside and cannot get up inside their jackets.
The Farrah is a stylish yet tough insulated jacket that will keep your girl warm in all weather conditions allowing her to step outside freely and comfortably. Dri Defence is a weather proof system of combined components with a wind resistant shell fabric and DWR (durable weather resistant coating) on the outside. Combined with a polyfill insulation on the inside this keeps your outdoor enthusiast warm and dry. Kamik Apparel is committed to keeping the environment clean so all Kamik outerwear is constructed PVC free.
- Cold weather rating down to -25° F
- Waterproof and breathable fabrication with water repellant coating for all weather conditions; reflective details for safety
- PVC free and built to Oeko-Tex Toxic Free Standards; machine washable
- Polyfill Insulation for warmth
- Grow feature in sleeve; the jacket grows with your child