We carry Kamik Kid’s Winter gear because we believe it is the best you can get for your Alaskan child. Kamik is a Canadian manufacturer and understands deep cold. Kamik kids’ jackets have a deep fleece lining on the back of the jacket and in the hoods to keep kids safe, warm and dry in extreme temperatures. They also have snow skirts on each jacket so that when kids are playing in the snow, the snow remains on the outside and cannot get up inside their jackets.
- Cold weather rating down to -25° F
- 8,000mm waterproofness, 5,000mm breathability
- Critically seam-sealed
- Detachable fleece lined hood
- Gripping elastic snow-skirt
- 3M reflective details
- Spandex knit cuffs with velcro tab closures