From The Co-op Staff:
This product is designed in Canada for Northern Climates. We have been selling Choko for 20 years because its the best.
This product is for older kids (Size 8-14) who snow machine or have outside activities where you want to be sure they are Warm, Safe & Dry. Its Waterproof, with a fleece lining on the butt and knees, its got heavy insulation and its the best product we have found for serious outdoor activity or for the serious cold of Northern Alaska.
The wind and snow that can penetrate lighter gear will not get through the Choko Pilot.
The Pilot Junior is roomy but you probably want to go up a size if you are concerned about fit.
This is NOT for skiing or hiking because the kids will get too hot. Try our Kamik Winter Gear instead.
From the manufacturer
- 300 denier textured waterproof soft nylon Taslan with 400 denier nylon trim panels.
- Weather-Tec system: 340 gr. (12oz.) fleece quilted to an 160 gr. (6oz.) Ultra Soft polyfill for a combined 500 gr. (22oz.) thermal factor.
- Dual storm flap protection.
- Elasticized fleece lined built-in hood.
- Bottom side leg zippers and Fit-Right length adjustment system for legs.
- 2 zippered outer shell pocket.
- Comfortable knit cuffs.
- Reinforced knees.
- YKK zippers.
- Reflective trim for added safety.
- Inner pant storm cuffs.
- Waterproof seat liner with welded seams.