If your kids travel around by snow machine or you want to be sure they will be warm when they are playing outside in Northern Alaska then this is the product for you.
Its waterproof, with a fleece lining on the butt and knees, it’s got heavy insulation and it’s the best product we have found for serious outdoor activity or for the serious cold of Northern Alaska.
- 300 denier textured waterproof soft nylon
- Taslan with 400 denier nylon trim panels.
- Weather-Tec system: 340 gr. (12oz.) fleece quilted to an 160 gr. (6oz.)
- Ultra Soft polyfill for a combined 500 gr. (22oz.) thermal factor.
- Dual storm flap protection.
- Elasticized fleece lined built-in hood.
- Bottom side leg zippers and Fit-Right length adjustment system for legs.
- 2 zippered outer shell pocket.
- Comfortable knit cuffs. Reinforced knees.
- YKK zippers.
- Reflective trim for added safety Inner pant storm cuffs.
This is NOT for skiing or hiking because the kids will get too hot. Try our Kamik Winter Gear instead.