We brought the Wolf in because it has the great styling and functionality of our favorite winter boot the Impact without as much insulation. When you don't need -100 degree warmth, the Wolf will be your perfect boot for anywhere in Alaska.
Temperature rated for -40°C/-40°F.
- Double-weave 900D nylon upper with reflective piping.
- Double buckle locking system.
- Drawcord collar with locking mechanism.
- 5-layer inner boot liner with Thermaplush.
- 6mm contoured removable footbed.
- Proprietary cold resistant EVA midsole for support and cushioning.
- Cold weather rubber outsole with integrated arch support
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Shaft: 11 in