We have found Baffin to be the best boots for a heavy Alaskan Winter. What's special about Baffin is the removable liner technology. Super light and yet packed with insulating warmth.
When you need real cold weather protection, you buy the Baffin Impact. Its
-100 degree warmth, makes it the perfect boot for anywhere in Alaska. Wide bases of the Baffin Impact feature aggressive lugs for superb traction on snowy surfaces.
Removable, multilayer liner booties manage moisture and provide warmth down to --100°F
- Double-weave, 900-denier nylon and beefy synthetic rubber uppers resist abrasion, wind and water while remaining soft and pliable in cold conditions
- Double side-release buckle system offers a secure fit and quick entry and exit; reflective piping enhances visibility in low light
- Moisture-wicking polyester linings manage moisture and trap extra warmth
- EVA midsoles provide ample cushioning and resist cold transfer from the ground
- Breathable open-cell foam offers lightweight insulation while 4-channel hollow-fiber insulation traps air to maintain consistent temperature
- Double-layer metallic membranes reflect warmth inside boots while keeping cold out
- Flexible rubber bottom shells offer total water and cold protection