The KÜHL DESTROYR™ PANT combines advanced softshell technology with Kühl’s groundbreaking 3D, ergonomic design for a technical pant that delivers peak performance when alpine climbing, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, and hiking in the bush.
Our revolutionary softshell fabric is form fitting and flexible, as well as durable and weather resistant. The flexible, breathable core allows the surface to drape, conform, and stretch with motion and then recover. The smooth outer face resists snow and light rain. A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish causes water droplets to bead up and roll off the surface.
Articulated knees, a gusseted crotch, and the 4-way mechanical stretch fabric allow freedom of movement, while rivets at strategic stress points add strength and durability. Six reverse coil zippered pockets repel rain and snow. Cuff closure keeps sight lines clean for foot placement on technical bouldering moves and protects the lower leg when bushwhacking.
- Fabric: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex | 6.1 oz/sq. yd; 207 GSM
- Smooth outer face resists snow and drizzle
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish beads water so it falls off
- 4-way mechanical stretch and ergonomic design for freedom to move
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees
- 6 reverse coil zippered pockets repel the rain and snow
- Riveted at strategic stress points
- Bottom hem cuff closure
- Fit Guide: FULL
- A full fit through the thigh, knee and lower leg offers the greatest freedom of movement.
- 3D Cell Phone Pocket with reverse coil zippered pockets repel the rain and snow
Customers Also Viewed