Aquabloc® is Gordini’s proprietary waterproof breathable windproof technology. Exclusively engineered for handwear, this is an insert technology that allows moisture accumulated from within the glove to escape and provide for breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort. The molecules of the insert are wide enough apart to allow moisture to escape, yet close enough together to guarantee that water will not penetrate the glove. These inserts are seam sealed, so stitching from the gloves will not interfere with your Gordini® glove’s performance.
The Gordini Ultra Dri-Max® IV Gauntlet Junior Mittens feature a Polytex and mini ripstop fabric shell with Dri-Max® waterproof insert to keep hands dry. The Megaloft® insulation and an ultra-soft brushed thermofleece lining keep hands warm on cold weather days. For added warmth, there is a zipper heaterpack pocket, to insert a hand warmer. The digital grip palm and thumb, plus the stick-grip fingers, give great dexterity and ease for grabbing ski poles. The gauntlet cinch closure keeps snow and cold from getting into the glove.
- Polytex and mini ripstop fabric shell.
- Dri-Max® waterproof insert.
- Ultra soft Megaloft® insulation for warmth.
- Thermofleece inside lining for warmth and comfort.
- Digital grip palm and thumb with stick-grip fingers for dexterity.
- Zippered heaterpack pocket for hand warmer.
- Gauntlet cinch cuff closure seals out the cold.
- Adjustable wrist strap.