As temperatures plummet, stay warm in a sleek parka insulated with a 625-fill-power down blend and equipped with a removable vest for 3-in-1 versatility. The Garibaldi Parka is as versatile as it is stylish. It's crafted from our durable Arctic Tech® fabric and includes a removable, interior vest that features an exaggerated `X' in reflective tape, for after dusk safety. This 3-in-1style boasts an adjustable snorkel hood for extra protection against strong winds.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Parka: 2-way adjustable down-filled snorkel hood provides superior protection
- Parka: Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Parka: Heritage-inspired webbing grab straps at tops of shoulders
- Parka: Signature double-stripe reflective drop down panel at back for added visibility in low light. Panel can be hidden underneath with Velcro® fastener during the day
- Parka: Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Parka: Double-reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Parka: Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Parka: Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Parka: 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Vest: Straight fit for easy layering